Thursday, November 13, 2008

Singing the praises of the Klean Kanteen

My 17-month old daughter has been using the same cup for about six months now.

You might think of it as gross, neglectful even, but I beg to differ. I think it's one of the smartest things I could do as a mother.

This cup is free of hormone-changing BPA, doesn't break down or leach chemicals when warmed or washed, and it is virtually unbreakable.

She uses the Klean Kanteen, and no I'm not getting paid for this post. (I wouldn't mind it, though.) The APEX sippy lids are swappable so if they get gross I can get new ones, but I am pretty thorough when washing it, so I don't have to do that.

I am writing this post because as soon as I get a chance to shimmy on down to Park+Vine (because I just found out they have them) and I am going to get myself one, so that I may avoid even being tempted to buy a bottle of water. What a waste.

Maybe I'll even get my coworkers a Kanteen for Christmas/Kwanzaa... Hmmm...

No comments: